This simple, homemade honey mustard vinaigrette dressing takes just minutes to make using pantry staples you likely already have on hand!
This Honey Mustard Vinaigrette is always a family favorite due to the sweet and tangy flavor combinations. Made with just five simple ingredients, I’m so happy my mom taught me how easy it is to make salad dressings at home. And once you learn this quick and easy recipe, you’ll never buy store-bought again!
- Honey: Naturally sweet, it pairs wonderfully with the tang of the mustard for a well balanced flavor.
- Dijon mustard: Tangy, sharp, with a bit of spice, it’s stronger than typical mustard. You could also use a brown or grainy mustard.
- Garlic: Nutty, spicy, strong flavor that is delicious with salads.
- Olive oil: Adds volume to the dressing while blending with ingredients to combine.
- Lemon juice: Bright acidic flavor that adds freshness to the dressing.