Looks like Bobby Flay beat the odds.

The Food Network star has signed a three-year contract extension with the culinary channel. The deal comes weeks after network parent company Discovery “cut off talks” and planned to part ways with Flay after 27 years amid his rumored demands of a $100 million payday.

The fourth-generation Irish-American chef, restaurateur and cookbook author will be filming new episodes of his competition show “Beat Bobby Flay,” along with a new project, tentatively titled “Bobby and Sophie on the Coast” — featuring his 25-year-old daughter Sophie Flay, according to a statement received by The Post.

“Although these talks to renew took a little longer than expected, the important thing is that both sides are happy that we can now build on an already rock solid foundation,” said Flay, 56.

The Food Network mainstay, who famously dropped out of high school at 17 to pursue a kitchen career, has been part of the popular cable cooking channel since its early days in 1994 — and became a household name while starring in a string of his own eponymous shows.

With his new deal worked out, Flay — who revealed his new “mystery girlfriend” last week — boasted to his fans on Monday: “Stay tuned for some incredibly exciting new shows as I promise to take food and cooking to places we’ve never imagined before.”

Bobby Flay will be staying with the Food Network after it seemed the check was settled and both sides agreed to part ways. He also recently hit the social scene with a new “mystery girlfriend.”
Getty Images

However, the extension took so long to cook up because the Daytime Emmy winner reportedly “wanted a contract in the ballpark of $100 million,” upping fellow Food Network star Guy Fieri’s recent $80 million inking.

“Guy has a three-year deal,” an insider leaked at the time. “The terms of what Bobby was looking for were gravely different than just cash. The terms were longer, the scope of work was different and thus the dollars were different. It’s not just $80 million to $100 million.”

Reps for Discovery, Food Network and Flay did not immediately respond to The Post’s requests for details about the new three-year deal.

Although the confidential financials of Flay’s finished deal remain in the oven, Courtney White — president of Food Network and streaming food content for Discovery Inc. —said she is “thrilled” to see Flay stay on the network he helped put on the map.

“He captivates our audience with his incredible culinary skill, fierce competitive spirit and his trademark ability to share a deep passion for food,” White said. “Bobby generously invites viewers into his culinary world, sharing his #WeCook philosophy and inspiring everyone in the kitchen. Continuing this creative relationship with such an extraordinary talent is the perfect way to usher in the holidays.”